Queens Park Rangers continue pre-season campaign in Germany
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Rs to play two games in as many days this weekend
Queens Park Rangers make the trip to Germany this weekend as they continue their pre-season campaign.
It will be a gruelling spell for Ian Holloway’s side as they take part in two friendlies in as many days.
First up for the Rs is a trip to FC Union Berlin of the 2. Bundesliga at the Stadion An Der Alten Försterei on Saturday.
The match will see the west Londoners come up against a familiar face, with ex-QPR striker Seb Polter now turning out for Die Eisernen.
You may also want to watch:
The German forward moved to Loftus Road in the summer of 2015 and went on to score 10 goals in 51 league games, before moving to Union Berlin in January of this year.
A day later, Holloway takes his side to the Bruno-Plache-Stadion, home of Regionaliga Nordost club Lokomotive Leipzig.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
Both games will help QPR continue their preparations ahead of their first home friendly the following weekend, when they entertain Premier League side Bournemouth in the benefit match for legendary winger Rs Stan Bowles on July 29.