Queens Park Rangers: Brandon Comley leaves QPR to join Colchester United
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Midfielder departs Loftus Road after making just three first-team appearances, all from the bench
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Brandon Comley has joined Colchester United of League Two for an undisclosed fee.
The 22-year-old had been on loan with the U’s this season, but has now made his stay at the Weston Homes Community Stadium permanent.
During his time with QPR, Comley made just three substitute appearances for the first team.
The youngster’s debut for the west Londoners came on the final day of the 2014-15 Premier League season, coming off the bench for the final 10 minutes of a 5-1 loss at Leicester City.
You may also want to watch:
While a QPR player, Comley also spent time on loan with Carlisle United and Grimsby Town.
The midfielder becomes the latest player to leave Loftus Road this month, joining the likes of Yeni N’Gbakoto and Michael Petrasso in heading out of the exit door on a permanent deal.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
A statement from QPR confirming the deal read: “The club wishes Brandon all the best for the future.”