Queens Park Rangers: Brandon Comley leaves QPR to join Colchester United
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Midfielder departs Loftus Road after making just three first-team appearances, all from the bench
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Brandon Comley has joined Colchester United of League Two for an undisclosed fee.
The 22-year-old had been on loan with the U’s this season, but has now made his stay at the Weston Homes Community Stadium permanent.
During his time with QPR, Comley made just three substitute appearances for the first team.
The youngster’s debut for the west Londoners came on the final day of the 2014-15 Premier League season, coming off the bench for the final 10 minutes of a 5-1 loss at Leicester City.
While a QPR player, Comley also spent time on loan with Carlisle United and Grimsby Town.
The midfielder becomes the latest player to leave Loftus Road this month, joining the likes of Yeni N’Gbakoto and Michael Petrasso in heading out of the exit door on a permanent deal.
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 6 Dramatic Dieng equaliser sums up 'crazy game' for QPR boss Beale
- 7 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 8 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 9 'Dangerous' uni student jailed for 38 years for 'random' knife attacks
- 10 London among areas where drought is declared
A statement from QPR confirming the deal read: “The club wishes Brandon all the best for the future.”