Queens Park Rangers: Brandon Comley joins Colchester United on loan
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Young QPR midfielder moves to U’s on temporary deal until January 14
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Brandon Comley has joined League Two outfit Colchester United on loan until January 14.
Comley is the third young Rs player to depart on loan over the past two days, with Ebere Eze and Brandon Adams having secured temporary moves to Wycombe Wanderers and Linfield respectively.
The 21-year-old, who made debut for QPR in their loss at Leicester City on the final day of the 2014/15 Premier League season, has previously spent time on loan with Carlisle United and Grimsby Town, where he had two spells.
Earlier this summer, Comley signed a new deal with the west Londoners that saw his contract extended until the summer of 2018.
You may also want to watch:
For now, though, he will continue his development in League Two with Colchester as Comley looks for regular game time.
The U’s have started the new campaign with mixed form, taking just four points from their first four games of the league season.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours