Queens Park Rangers: Brandon Adams joins Linfield on season-long loan
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
QPR youngster heads to Blues as part of deal that took Paul Smyth to west London
Queens Park Rangers teenager Brandon Adams has joined Danske Bank Premiership side Linfield on a season-long loan.
The 19-year-old’s move to the Blues comes just a day after QPR signed Paul Smyth from the reigning Northern Irish champions.
Adams spent time last season on loan at Persatuan Bola Sepak Perlis in the Malaysia Premier League, so will at least be a lot closer to home this term.
Managed by former Fulham forward David Healy, Linfield have won more Northern Irish top-flight titles than any other club and play their home games at Windsor Park.
You may also want to watch:
In July, the Blues reached the second qualifying round of the Champions League, before being knocked out by Scottish club Celtic.
After two games of this year’s Danske Bank Premiership, Linfield are currently one of five teams to boast a perfect record, though are the only side yet to concede a goal in the league so far this team.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears