Queens Park Rangers: Ariel Borysiuk leaves by mutual consent
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Midfielder departs after disastrous 18 month stint with Rs
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Ariel Borysiuk has left the EFL Championship club by mutual consent with immediate effect.
The 26-year-old moved to Loftus Road in the summer of 2016 from Polish Ekstraklasa outfit Legia Warsaw.
Since his transfer, though, the Polish international has struggled for game time with the Rs, making just 14 appearances in all competitions.
Borysiuk spent the second half of last season back in his native country on loan at Lechia Gdansk.
You may also want to watch:
Upon his return to west London in the summer of 2017, Borysiuk appeared to have a future with QPR, being used regularly by boss Ian Holloway in pre-season friendlies.
However, the former Kaiserslautern player’s only competitive appearances this term came in the Rs’ two fixtures in the Carabao Cup.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
In his 18 months with the Loftus Road outfit, Borysiuk was unable to find the net despite starting 11 of his 14 appearances for the west Londoners.