Queen’s Park student killed by car while crossing the road
A 15-year-old boy died on Wednesday afternoon
A 15-year-old boy was knocked over and killed by a car while crossing the road on Wednesday afternoon.
The teenager, who attended Queen’s Park Community School, in Aylestone Avenue, Kilburn, was crossing Brondesbury Park with a friend shortly after 4pm when he was struck by a car.
Ambulances and police cars rushed to the scene, and he was taken to St Mary’s hospital in Paddington.
But doctors could not save him and he died at 6om that evening. His friend was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The woman driver of the car was arrested at the scene and was bailed to return to a police station in February.
The boy’s family have been informed of the death, although his identity has not been released.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
An inquest into the death is due to open at Barnet Coroner’s Court on Monday morning.
Investigating officer Detective Sergeant Geoff Harper, from Alperton Collision Unit, is appealing for any witnesses to contact police on 02089985319