Queen’s Park student killed by car while crossing the road
A 15-year-old boy died on Wednesday afternoon
A 15-year-old boy was knocked over and killed by a car while crossing the road on Wednesday afternoon.
The teenager, who attended Queen’s Park Community School, in Aylestone Avenue, Kilburn, was crossing Brondesbury Park with a friend shortly after 4pm when he was struck by a car.
Ambulances and police cars rushed to the scene, and he was taken to St Mary’s hospital in Paddington.
But doctors could not save him and he died at 6om that evening. His friend was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The woman driver of the car was arrested at the scene and was bailed to return to a police station in February.
The boy’s family have been informed of the death, although his identity has not been released.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 6 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
An inquest into the death is due to open at Barnet Coroner’s Court on Monday morning.
Investigating officer Detective Sergeant Geoff Harper, from Alperton Collision Unit, is appealing for any witnesses to contact police on 02089985319