Queen’s Park is one of the most ‘cheat-friendly’ areas in London
Neighbourhood has one of the highest membership for controversial website AshleyMadison.com
Queen’s Park has the eighth highest number of residents in London who are members of a controversial dating website promoting extra-martial affairs.
The neighbourhood is one of the most ‘cheat-friendly’ in the city following research by AshleyMadison.com into the geographical location of its 230,000 London members.
Launched ten years ago on the eve of Valentine’s Day, the website is believed to be the biggest in the world for cheating partners.
Residents in Richmond, south west London, top the league of shame.
You may also want to watch:
AshleyMadison.com founder and CEO Noel Biderman said: “The City has long had a reputation for breeding infidelity and it may come as a revelation to many that affairs are commonplace in more affluent, family-orientated areas.
“City professionals aren’t the only people that have the desire to spice up their relationship by indulging in extra-marital affairs, and bored housewives often fall in to the trap themselves.”
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Do you have a view on this revelation? If so email email@example.com
Top ten of most cheating neighbourhoods according AshleyMadison.com
3 Notting Hill
4 The City
8 Queen’s Park