Queen’s Park is one of the most ‘cheat-friendly’ areas in London
Neighbourhood has one of the highest membership for controversial website AshleyMadison.com
Queen’s Park has the eighth highest number of residents in London who are members of a controversial dating website promoting extra-martial affairs.
The neighbourhood is one of the most ‘cheat-friendly’ in the city following research by AshleyMadison.com into the geographical location of its 230,000 London members.
Launched ten years ago on the eve of Valentine’s Day, the website is believed to be the biggest in the world for cheating partners.
Residents in Richmond, south west London, top the league of shame.
You may also want to watch:
AshleyMadison.com founder and CEO Noel Biderman said: “The City has long had a reputation for breeding infidelity and it may come as a revelation to many that affairs are commonplace in more affluent, family-orientated areas.
“City professionals aren’t the only people that have the desire to spice up their relationship by indulging in extra-marital affairs, and bored housewives often fall in to the trap themselves.”
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
Do you have a view on this revelation? If so email email@example.com
Top ten of most cheating neighbourhoods according AshleyMadison.com
3 Notting Hill
4 The City
8 Queen’s Park