Queen’s Park dancer to take part in charity showcase
Event to raise money for worthwhile causes
A Queen’s Park dancer will be among performers taking to the stage during a showcase for charity this evening (Friday).
The event, An Evening with Dynamic Eclipse Arts, takes place at The Chelsea Theatre.
Nicola Francis, a senior member of Dynamic Eclipse, will be at the forefront of the entertainment.
The evening will raise money for the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust, (ACLT), The British Heart Foundation and The Theatre Royal, Stratford East.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Francis, who grew up in Portnall Road, spoke of the importance of the event.
She said: “The charities are all very important to us, particularly the ACLT and BHF as most of us have been affected by them in some way. The Theatre Royal in Stratford has been really good to us by giving us practise space as well.”
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 9 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
The group formed at Roehampton University in 2003, combining elements of both modern and street dance.
The performance starts at 6.45pm at the theatre in Kings Road, Chelsea. T
ickets are �15 or �12 concessions.