Queen’s Park dancer to take part in charity showcase
Event to raise money for worthwhile causes
A Queen’s Park dancer will be among performers taking to the stage during a showcase for charity this evening (Friday).
The event, An Evening with Dynamic Eclipse Arts, takes place at The Chelsea Theatre.
Nicola Francis, a senior member of Dynamic Eclipse, will be at the forefront of the entertainment.
The evening will raise money for the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust, (ACLT), The British Heart Foundation and The Theatre Royal, Stratford East.
Miss Francis, who grew up in Portnall Road, spoke of the importance of the event.
She said: “The charities are all very important to us, particularly the ACLT and BHF as most of us have been affected by them in some way. The Theatre Royal in Stratford has been really good to us by giving us practise space as well.”
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Dramatic Dieng equaliser sums up 'crazy game' for QPR boss Beale
- 4 Goalkeeper Dieng nets late equaliser to save QPR at Sunderland
- 5 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 6 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 7 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 8 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 9 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 10 London among areas where drought is declared
The group formed at Roehampton University in 2003, combining elements of both modern and street dance.
The performance starts at 6.45pm at the theatre in Kings Road, Chelsea. T
ickets are �15 or �12 concessions.