Queen’s Park Cafe to re-open this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The cafe in Queen’s Park is opening once again on Saturday with new caterers who are no stranger to the area.
Urban Leisure Group, which runs The Alice House in Salusbury Road, has been awarded a three year lease by the City of London Corporation (CoLC) to run the catering service at the Queen’s Park Café.
Park users were devastated when the popular cafe, running for more than 25 years, suddenly closed in October.
Following a tendering process service will resume on February 3 with ULG.
Karina Dostalova, chairwoman of the CoLC’s Queen’s Park Committee, said: “We’re pleased to have awarded the lease for the café following full consultation with local groups. We hope that the local community will enjoy this new offering and continue to use the space as a community hub.”
You may also want to watch:
Email the team at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 8 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win