QPR turn attention away from Tottenham midfielder
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp does not expect Rangers approach for Livermore
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has played down suggestions that QPR are planning to make a bid for central midfielder Jake Livermore.
Rangers were linked with the 22-year-old as Neil Warnock looks to strengthen his squad by bringing in loan signings from the top six or seven Premier League clubs.
But Redknapp is keen to keep Livermore at White Hart Lane after fellow midfielders Scott Parker and Sandro both suffered injuries over the New Year period.
“I don’t think they’d be in for the kids here, no. I’d be surprised if QPR were going to take kids from here,” said Redknapp.
You may also want to watch:
“I wouldn’t think he’d be looking to take kids with no experience. I haven’t spoken to Neil about anyone but if he’s looking for anyone to strengthen his team up I don’t think he’d be looking to take gambles on kids.”
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism