QPR trio return from injury in Tottenham friendly
Campbell, Hall and Connolly could all be in the frame to play Manchester United on Saturday
DJ Campbell, Fitz Hall and Matt Connolly all returned from injury in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Tottenham Hotspur at Harlington Training Ground today.
The match provided valuable game-time for Campbell, who suffered a broken metatarsal in October but who made a surprise appearance during QPR’s defeat to Liverpool on Saturday.
Connolly, meanwhile, has played only four times for Rangers this season and has been struggling with an ankle knock, but could now be in line to feature against Manchester United on Sunday thanks to Anton Ferdinand’s hamstring injury.
Fitz Hall returned to action after recovering from a hamstring injury, and should also be available for selection against the champions.
You may also want to watch:
Akos Buzsaky was on target for Rangers in a 6-2 defeat against their London rivals, with Spurs netting a trio of late goals.
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden