QPR trio return from injury in Tottenham friendly
Campbell, Hall and Connolly could all be in the frame to play Manchester United on Saturday
DJ Campbell, Fitz Hall and Matt Connolly all returned from injury in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Tottenham Hotspur at Harlington Training Ground today.
The match provided valuable game-time for Campbell, who suffered a broken metatarsal in October but who made a surprise appearance during QPR’s defeat to Liverpool on Saturday.
Connolly, meanwhile, has played only four times for Rangers this season and has been struggling with an ankle knock, but could now be in line to feature against Manchester United on Sunday thanks to Anton Ferdinand’s hamstring injury.
Fitz Hall returned to action after recovering from a hamstring injury, and should also be available for selection against the champions.
You may also want to watch:
Akos Buzsaky was on target for Rangers in a 6-2 defeat against their London rivals, with Spurs netting a trio of late goals.
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council