QPR trio return from injury in Tottenham friendly
Campbell, Hall and Connolly could all be in the frame to play Manchester United on Saturday
DJ Campbell, Fitz Hall and Matt Connolly all returned from injury in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Tottenham Hotspur at Harlington Training Ground today.
The match provided valuable game-time for Campbell, who suffered a broken metatarsal in October but who made a surprise appearance during QPR’s defeat to Liverpool on Saturday.
Connolly, meanwhile, has played only four times for Rangers this season and has been struggling with an ankle knock, but could now be in line to feature against Manchester United on Sunday thanks to Anton Ferdinand’s hamstring injury.
Fitz Hall returned to action after recovering from a hamstring injury, and should also be available for selection against the champions.
You may also want to watch:
Akos Buzsaky was on target for Rangers in a 6-2 defeat against their London rivals, with Spurs netting a trio of late goals.
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend