QPR stars offered new deals
Hill, Buzsaky and Cerny all have option of staying at Loftus Road
Clint Hill has been rewarded for his fine form this season with the offer of a new contract.
Hill, who signed for the Rs from Crystal Palace in 2010, earned the Players’ Player and Fans’ Player of the Year awards after a series of impressive displays.
The defender’s current deal was set to expire next month, but he now has the option of extending his stay.
Midfielder Akos Buzsaky and goalkeeper Radek Cerny have also been offered new contracts at Loftus Road.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Kieron Dyer has signed a new one year contract until the summer of 2013.
Elsewhere, Peter Ramage, Danny Gabbidon, Danny Shittu, Fitz Hall, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyemang will all leave the club when their contracts expire at the end of June.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes