QPR stars offered new deals
Hill, Buzsaky and Cerny all have option of staying at Loftus Road
Clint Hill has been rewarded for his fine form this season with the offer of a new contract.
Hill, who signed for the Rs from Crystal Palace in 2010, earned the Players’ Player and Fans’ Player of the Year awards after a series of impressive displays.
The defender’s current deal was set to expire next month, but he now has the option of extending his stay.
Midfielder Akos Buzsaky and goalkeeper Radek Cerny have also been offered new contracts at Loftus Road.
Meanwhile, Kieron Dyer has signed a new one year contract until the summer of 2013.
Elsewhere, Peter Ramage, Danny Gabbidon, Danny Shittu, Fitz Hall, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyemang will all leave the club when their contracts expire at the end of June.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes