QPR star could face knee operation
Buzsaky could require treatment for cyst
Akos Buzsaky may undergo surgery on a problematic cyst during the next international break in early November, but is not expected to face an extended period out of action.
The Hungarian midfielder has been suffering from the problem for two months, and Rangers boss Neil Warnock feared the midfielder could be facing a significant spell on the sidelines.
But Buzsaky saw a specialist late last week and was given the all-clear to return to action, taking his place on the bench as an un-used substitute in Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Blackburn.
But the 29-year-old could still go under the knife during the international break, which commences after QPR’s home match against Manchester City on November 5, with Warnock keen to have Buzsaky available for selection as quickly as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Follow Ian Cooper on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism