QPR star could face knee operation
Buzsaky could require treatment for cyst
Akos Buzsaky may undergo surgery on a problematic cyst during the next international break in early November, but is not expected to face an extended period out of action.
The Hungarian midfielder has been suffering from the problem for two months, and Rangers boss Neil Warnock feared the midfielder could be facing a significant spell on the sidelines.
But Buzsaky saw a specialist late last week and was given the all-clear to return to action, taking his place on the bench as an un-used substitute in Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Blackburn.
But the 29-year-old could still go under the knife during the international break, which commences after QPR’s home match against Manchester City on November 5, with Warnock keen to have Buzsaky available for selection as quickly as possible.
Follow Ian Cooper on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street