QPR games picked for Sky Sports coverage
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Rs’ home matches with Millwall and Norwich City in September to be shown live
Queens Park Rangers’ home matches against Millwall and Norwich City in the Sky Bet Championship in September will both be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
The Rs welcome the Lions at 7.45pm on September 19, before hosting the Canaries at 5.30pm on September 22.
Both games will offer a stern test for Steve McClaren’s men, who will hope to have enjoyed a good start to the new term by the time those games roll around.
Against Millwall last season, the west Londoners were unable to triumph over their capital rivals, losing 1-0 at The Den in December after drawing 2-2 at Loftus Road in September.
It was a better story against Norwich, though, with the Rs winning 4-1 at home in April, but they did lose 2-0 at Carrow Road in August.
In addition, QPR’s home game against Sheffield United on August 11 has been selected for international broadcast, though kick-off remains the same at 3pm.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 10 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road