QPR sign young former Spurs midfielder
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
QPR have completed the signing of young midfielder Dylan Duncan.
The 19-year-old joins the Rs on a free transfer after he was released by Spurs this summer.
He spent five years with the north London club, where he made several appearances in the Premier League 2 for their under-23s.
The youngster signs after being on trial with Rangers towards the end of last season.
Duncan will not go straight into the first team and will instead link up with Paul Hall's under-23 squad ahead of the new season.
QPR under-23s start their pre-season friendlies on Saturday, July 6 when they take on West Bromwich Albion's under-23s.
On Saturday, July 20 they will take on the Kuwait national team at home.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 4 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 8 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs