QPR Player of the Year poll results
Who did you vote the standout performer of 2011 at Loftus Road?
Adel Taarabt was the overwhelming winner of the London24.com QPR Player of the Year poll.
Taarabt picked up a staggering 94 per cent of the votes, with more almost 3,500 fans choosing the Moroccan midfielder as the star of the calendar year at Loftus Road.
Taarabt scored 19 goals to help the Rs win the Championship last season – although he has failed to make an impact during the current campaign and is tipped to leave the club in January.
Taarabt’s Argentine team-mate Alejandro Faurlin took second place with 4 per cent of the votes, while Shaun Derry, Heidar Helguson and Paddy Kenny accounted for the remaining two per cent.
You may also want to watch:
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 4 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 5 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 6 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth