QPR Player of the Year poll results
Who did you vote the standout performer of 2011 at Loftus Road?
Adel Taarabt was the overwhelming winner of the London24.com QPR Player of the Year poll.
Taarabt picked up a staggering 94 per cent of the votes, with more almost 3,500 fans choosing the Moroccan midfielder as the star of the calendar year at Loftus Road.
Taarabt scored 19 goals to help the Rs win the Championship last season – although he has failed to make an impact during the current campaign and is tipped to leave the club in January.
Taarabt’s Argentine team-mate Alejandro Faurlin took second place with 4 per cent of the votes, while Shaun Derry, Heidar Helguson and Paddy Kenny accounted for the remaining two per cent.
You may also want to watch:
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 8 Wembley Sailing Club offering families a free lesson in Welsh Harp
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears