QPR midfielder’s future set to be decided
Warnock will discuss Puncheon’s options over Christmas
Neil Warnock admits Jason Puncheon has found life ‘difficult’ at QPR, and will discuss the midfielder’s options next week.
Puncheon was signed on loan from Championship outfit Southampton during the summer, but has failed to displace Shaun Wright-Phillips in midfield and has been limited to just 15 minutes on the pitch.
The 25-year-old is widely expected to leave Loftus Road when the transfer window opens in January, but Warnock has made no decisions yet.
“I’m speaking to Jason, he’s got a bit of a knock at the minute, I’m going to talk to him over the Christmas period,” said the QPR boss.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s been a bit unlucky because we signed Shaun Wright-Phillips then and Jason was injured. All of a sudden there are two more before him and Tommy Smith as well, so it’s been difficult for him and I feel sorry for him.”
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden