QPR midfielder’s future set to be decided
Warnock will discuss Puncheon’s options over Christmas
Neil Warnock admits Jason Puncheon has found life ‘difficult’ at QPR, and will discuss the midfielder’s options next week.
Puncheon was signed on loan from Championship outfit Southampton during the summer, but has failed to displace Shaun Wright-Phillips in midfield and has been limited to just 15 minutes on the pitch.
The 25-year-old is widely expected to leave Loftus Road when the transfer window opens in January, but Warnock has made no decisions yet.
“I’m speaking to Jason, he’s got a bit of a knock at the minute, I’m going to talk to him over the Christmas period,” said the QPR boss.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s been a bit unlucky because we signed Shaun Wright-Phillips then and Jason was injured. All of a sudden there are two more before him and Tommy Smith as well, so it’s been difficult for him and I feel sorry for him.”
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police