QPR keeper to undergo scan today
Paddy Kenny remains a doubt for Rangers’ clash with Manchester United on Saturday
Paddy Kenny is set to undergo a scan on his hip injury today to determine whether he will be available for QPR’s clash with Manchester United on Saturday.
Kenny has missed the last three games with the injury, and in his place third-choice keeper Radek Cerny has produced a series of impressive displays, the latest of which came in Rangers’ 1-0 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday.
“Paddy’s doing really well. He wanted to train with the rest of the squad on Wednesday and Thursday last week but they wouldn’t let him until he’s had a scan,” said Neil Warnock.
“He isn’t far away, but will he get back in? Cerny has been great for us since he’s come in and I’m so pleased for him, because he works so hard.
You may also want to watch:
“You won’t get a better pro than Radek. Every day he puts the work in to help the other keepers and isn’t doing it for financial reasons. Let him have his moment – he deserves it.”
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer