QPR unable to claim win in friendlies against Hoffenheim
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Rs drew 3-3 with Die Kraichgauer on Saturday, before losing 2-0 on Sunday
Queens Park Rangers were unable to get the better of Bundesliga outfit Hoffenheim in two pre-season friendlies against the German side over the weekend.
On Saturday, the Rs battled back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Die Kraichgauer at the Hugo Koch Stadium.
David Otto struck twice at the start of each half to give Hoffenheim a two-goal advantage, before Steve McClaren’s men fought back.
Summer signing Toni Leistner netted the first for the Rs, before Ryan Manning drew the west Londoners level with two minutes remaining.
You may also want to watch:
However, it was a tale of disappointment the following day as the Loftus Road outfit crashed to a 3-0 loss at Hoffenheim’s training ground.
Goals from Phillip Ochs, Kevin Akpoguma and Adam Szalai were all on target for the Germans in a comfortable win.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
QPR are again in action against German opposition this Saturday as they welcome 2. Bundesliga outfit Union Berlin to Loftus Road.