Hall in line for QPR return
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Defender could feature for Rs in Carabao Cup clash with Peterborough United
Queens Park Rangers defender Grant Hall could make his first appearance of the season when Peterborough United visit Loftus Road in the first round of the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night.
The 26-year-old has not played for the Rs since last season’s FA Cup third round defeat at home to MK Dons in January.
Since then, Hall has undergone surgery in a bid to ease the knee troubles he has battled with during his time with QPR.
The former Tottenham Hotspur youngster is back in training and even featured for the Rs’ under-23s recently.
You may also want to watch:
And QPR boss Steve McClaren revealed Hall’s comeback may take a step up when the Posh make the trip to west London on Tuesday night.
Speaking after Saturday’s 2-1 defeat at home to Sheffield United in the Sky Bet Championship, McClaren said: “We’re having a look at playing Grant. Whether he’ll play? Maybe, we’ll see.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
“It’s not one of those games where you want to go in and experiment. We want to look at things.
“Grant has looked excellent in training, so we want him back in the frame as soon as possible.”