QPR forward set for Blackpool move
Campbell eyes a return on loan to his former side
Forgotten forward DJ Campbell could be set to re-join former club Blackpool on loan next week.
Campbell is surplus to manager Mark Hughes’s plans for the season, and as expected failed to win a place in the manager’s 25-man squad.
However, Campbell failed to find a permanent move away from Loftus Road before the transfer window closed on Friday.
The 30-year-old is in contact with several clubs, but favours a return to the Tangerines when the loan window opens.
You may also want to watch:
Campbell left Ian Holloway’s side for QPR last summer, but he failed to make an impression at QPR as a series of injuries restricted him to a handful of appearances.
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre