QPR forward set for Blackpool move
Campbell eyes a return on loan to his former side
Forgotten forward DJ Campbell could be set to re-join former club Blackpool on loan next week.
Campbell is surplus to manager Mark Hughes’s plans for the season, and as expected failed to win a place in the manager’s 25-man squad.
However, Campbell failed to find a permanent move away from Loftus Road before the transfer window closed on Friday.
The 30-year-old is in contact with several clubs, but favours a return to the Tangerines when the loan window opens.
You may also want to watch:
Campbell left Ian Holloway’s side for QPR last summer, but he failed to make an impression at QPR as a series of injuries restricted him to a handful of appearances.
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'