QPR complete swoop for Arsenal defender
Senegal international Traore completes three-year deal
QPR have completed the signing of Arsenal left-back Armand Traore on a three-year deal.
Traore made 33 appearances for the Gunners in all competitions over a period of five years, and spent time last season on loan with Italian giants Juventus.
Traore slots into Warnock’s 25-man squad as a ‘home-grown’ player, also under the age of 21, with the strong and pacy France Under-21 and Senegal international becoming Neil Warnock’s third signing since Tony Fernandes completed his takeover.
“When I talked to Neil Warnock he was very passionate about what I could bring to the club,” said Traore.
You may also want to watch:
“He was very motivated about playing me week in, week out, and that’s what I need at this stage of my career.
“I’ve not been able to prove and show what I’m all about because I’ve been at two big, big clubs like Juventus and Arsenal.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
“I’m looking forward to coming here and playing regular football.
“The ambition of the new owners and the calibre of players they are signing is something that really attracted me to the club.”
Follow Ian Cooper on Twitter @QPRTimes