QPR complete swoop for Arsenal defender
Senegal international Traore completes three-year deal
QPR have completed the signing of Arsenal left-back Armand Traore on a three-year deal.
Traore made 33 appearances for the Gunners in all competitions over a period of five years, and spent time last season on loan with Italian giants Juventus.
Traore slots into Warnock’s 25-man squad as a ‘home-grown’ player, also under the age of 21, with the strong and pacy France Under-21 and Senegal international becoming Neil Warnock’s third signing since Tony Fernandes completed his takeover.
“When I talked to Neil Warnock he was very passionate about what I could bring to the club,” said Traore.
You may also want to watch:
“He was very motivated about playing me week in, week out, and that’s what I need at this stage of my career.
“I’ve not been able to prove and show what I’m all about because I’ve been at two big, big clubs like Juventus and Arsenal.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
“I’m looking forward to coming here and playing regular football.
“The ambition of the new owners and the calibre of players they are signing is something that really attracted me to the club.”
Follow Ian Cooper on Twitter @QPRTimes