QPR complete defender deal
QPR have signed Brazilian defender Bruno Perone subject to international clearance.
The 24-year-old has signed a one-year contract and has impressed boss Neil Warnock, who told the official site: : “Bruno has fitted in very well in the time he has been with us.
“He did well during pre-season.
“He has still got lots to learn but when the time comes I am sure we will be able to put him in the team with confidence.
“One of the things he has got to learn is the language. At the moment Ali Faurlin is helping him out.
You may also want to watch:
“He has already suffered a broken nose in the time he has been here, so he is settling in nicely to English football!”
Perone, who holds an Italian passport, will wear the number 15 shirt.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital