QPR complete defender deal
QPR have signed Brazilian defender Bruno Perone subject to international clearance.
The 24-year-old has signed a one-year contract and has impressed boss Neil Warnock, who told the official site: : “Bruno has fitted in very well in the time he has been with us.
“He did well during pre-season.
“He has still got lots to learn but when the time comes I am sure we will be able to put him in the team with confidence.
“One of the things he has got to learn is the language. At the moment Ali Faurlin is helping him out.
“He has already suffered a broken nose in the time he has been here, so he is settling in nicely to English football!”
Perone, who holds an Italian passport, will wear the number 15 shirt.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person