QPR complete defender deal
QPR have signed Brazilian defender Bruno Perone subject to international clearance.
The 24-year-old has signed a one-year contract and has impressed boss Neil Warnock, who told the official site: : “Bruno has fitted in very well in the time he has been with us.
“He did well during pre-season.
“He has still got lots to learn but when the time comes I am sure we will be able to put him in the team with confidence.
“One of the things he has got to learn is the language. At the moment Ali Faurlin is helping him out.
You may also want to watch:
“He has already suffered a broken nose in the time he has been here, so he is settling in nicely to English football!”
Perone, who holds an Italian passport, will wear the number 15 shirt.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears