QPR boss: We must be positive at Sunderland
QPR manager Harry Redknapp is expecting a tough test when he takes his side to Sunderland for his first game in charge of the club.
The R’s are at the foot of the table with four points from 13 games and face a daunting prospect of a trip to the north east tomorrow night.
“It’s always been a tough place to go I’ve always found,” Redknapp said.
“We’ve got to go there tomorrow night and be positive. I’ve got a team in mind.
“It’s a good team. If they’ve done what they have in the past, we’ve got a big chance.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve got to go there and believe we can win.”
- 1 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 2 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 3 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 4 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 9 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize