QPR boss set to decide on Nottingham Forest loanee
Hill could return to Rangers squad as Warnock looks to bolster his defence
Neil Warnock will today weigh up whether to recall Clint Hill from his loan with Nottingham Forest ahead of QPR’s match against Chelsea this weekend.
Left-back Hill was shipped out to the Championship side in September on a 93-day switch, but with QPR hit by defensive injuries in his absence, he could be in line for an early return.
Warnock confirmed: “We’ll discuss it today but it’s certainly a possibility – I’d have probably played him the other day against Blackburn if I’m honest.
“The problem is we had to have him playing matches, and we couldn’t call him back if we didn’t feel we could use him.”
You may also want to watch:
Centre-back Danny Gabbidon is still recovering from a knee injury and is once again rated as a doubt for the match on Sunday, instead targeting the game at Tottenham on October 30.
But Warnock will be without the injured Matthew Connolly for at least another two weeks, with the versatile defender expected to be available for the game against Manchester City on November 5.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce
Follow Ian Cooper on Twitter @QPRTimes