QPR boss set to decide on Nottingham Forest loanee
Hill could return to Rangers squad as Warnock looks to bolster his defence
Neil Warnock will today weigh up whether to recall Clint Hill from his loan with Nottingham Forest ahead of QPR’s match against Chelsea this weekend.
Left-back Hill was shipped out to the Championship side in September on a 93-day switch, but with QPR hit by defensive injuries in his absence, he could be in line for an early return.
Warnock confirmed: “We’ll discuss it today but it’s certainly a possibility – I’d have probably played him the other day against Blackburn if I’m honest.
“The problem is we had to have him playing matches, and we couldn’t call him back if we didn’t feel we could use him.”
You may also want to watch:
Centre-back Danny Gabbidon is still recovering from a knee injury and is once again rated as a doubt for the match on Sunday, instead targeting the game at Tottenham on October 30.
But Warnock will be without the injured Matthew Connolly for at least another two weeks, with the versatile defender expected to be available for the game against Manchester City on November 5.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism
Follow Ian Cooper on Twitter @QPRTimes