Warburton insists Eze will only be allowed to leave ‘on QPR’s terms’
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Queens Park Rangers manager Mark Warburton discusses the future of Ebere Eze.
Mark Warburton insists that Ebere Eze will only be allowed to leave QPR in January on terms which are right for the club.
The 21-year-old scored his eighth and ninth goals of the season against Preston in a 2-0 win on Saturday and he has recently been linked with the likes of Tottenham Hotspur.
But although Warburton accepts that he has a price, the QPR boss believes any decision taken will be for the good of the club.
"Every player in the world has got a price," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"January will be interesting. If we try and buy a player for £1 million they will want two.
"Likewise if we sell one of our own players it will be on QPR's terms.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 4 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 5 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
"Les, Lee and the board will do whataver they think is best and I guarantee it will be for the good of QPR.
"He's a very talanted boy. He's working and learning every single day and long may that continue."