QPR boss discusses January transfer plans
QPR manager Harry Redknapp is not currently planning on bringing players into the club.
The R’s are currently bottom of the Premier League table with four points from 13 games, resulting in the sacking of Mark Hughes on Friday, before the 3-1 defeat at Manchester United.
“We’re not looking to [bring players in],” Redknapp said. “The owners have been fantastic with their backing. They brought players in over the summer.
“I don’t think anyone brought more in than QPR did. We need to get the best out of what’s here.
“If there are a couple of loans in the window or whatever, then we’ll be interested. The owners have spent a lot of money already.”
You may also want to watch:
One area where the R’s need to improve is up front after only scoring 10 goals all season and it does not help when Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora are both on the treatment table.
Redknapp added: “Well, we’re not overloaded with strikers here.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
“Bobby Zamora is out long-term. Andy Johnson is out.
“They’re two good players that we’re missing. The window is a long way away. We need to pick up points. “