QPR 2014/15 Premier League fixtures: Redknapp given early return to Spurs
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
QPR will begin their return to the Premier League with an away trip to FA Cup finalists Hull on August 16, before Harry Redknapp’s side host his former club Tottenham and then Sunderland.
The fixtures were released this morning, and give Redknapp a chance to quickly get one over on his former club when the Super Hoops take on Spurs on August 23.
After facing Sunderland at Loftus Road in match three, Rangers then travel to Old Trafford to play Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United before welcoming former boss Mark Hughes back to Loftus Road for the game against Stoke on September 20.
The matches against Chelsea, who QPR beat twice and drew with once in their last four Premier League clashes, are scheduled for November 1 (A) and April 11 (H). The clash at Loftus Road will see John Terry return to the ground where he was found guilty of racially abusing defender Anton Ferdinand.
Rangers have three home games out of four in the busy Christmas period as they host West Bromwich Albion (December 20), London rivals Crystal Palace (December 28) and Swansea (January 1) either side of a Boxing Day trip to the Emirates to face Arsenal.
You may also want to watch:
After the Chelsea match at Loftus Road, the Super Hoops have a pretty daunting run-in as they face Aston Villa (A), West Ham (H), Liverpool (A), Manchester City (A), Newcastle (H) and fellow Premier League new boys Leicester (A) on May 24.
*All fixtures are provision and subject to change.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley