Pupils from Wembley school train with Jacksonville Jaguars NFL
- Credit: Nicky Hayes/NFL
A group of pupils from a primary school in Wembley were treated to a professional American Football training session by players today.
The lucky 100 children from Wembley Primary School in East Lane, were picked by Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team to participate in the unique experience at Watford Leisure Centre.
The excited youngsters were also able to show off their sporting talents to players such as Cecil Shorts III, Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns, and their coaches.
The team will be playing at Wembley Stadium on Sunday where they will be taking on the Dallas Cowboys at the final NFL International Series Game of the year.
The Jaguars have played one home game per season in London since 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Shorts III said: “I always enjoy coming and working with the kids and they were a real pleasure to coach.
“They all seemed to really enjoy themselves and hopefully they’ll go away with an interest in a new sport. You never know, maybe we’ll see one of them in the NFL in the future and, in the meantime, it looks like they’ll be cheering us on against the Cowboys!”
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 10 Ilias Chair late strike guides QPR to victory over Blackburn
For more information about the Jacksonville Jaguars, and to sign-up to follow the team, visit www.jaguars.com/uk , www.facebook.com/jaguarsuk and Twitter @JaguarsUK #BeJaguars