Pregnant woman shoved and told to hand over money
Police hunt teenager with scar across face
A heavily pregnant woman was pushed up against a fence by a teenager wanting money in Wembley last week.
The 43-year-old was walking along Chaplin Road, towards Ealing Road, when the boy shoved her and held her against the fence while he asked her for money.
When the woman said she had no cash, he ran off.
The boy is described as about 16-years-old, 5ft 11in and skinny. He was wearing a cream coloured zip-up hood top, black baggy tracksuit bottoms and brown zip-up trainers.
You may also want to watch:
He has slits in his eyebrows in the part nearest his eyes and a deep scar, about a quarter of an inch wide, going across his left cheek which starts near his mouth and ends near his ear.
Trainee Detective Constable Dax Hollick, from Brent Police, said: “This was a frightening incident for the victim who was heavily pregnant. I am appealing for anyone with any information regarding this incident to call me on 020 8733 3224 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 3 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 4 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates