Ambleside Road death: Detectives investigating ‘suspicious’ case of woman found dead in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the “suspicious” death of a woman in Ambleside Road, Harlesden.
Officers were called to a house at 12.07pm, and found her body.
They are in the process of informing her next of kin. She has not yet been formally identified.
Ambleside Road has been closed as while detectives and forensic officers investigate. A post-mortem will take place in due course.
No one has been arrested, but police say they are treating the case as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference 3154 of 10 Oct or Crimestoppers via 0800 555 111.
Do you know the woman? Contact Nathalie Raffray on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 10 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle