Ambleside Road death: Detectives investigating ‘suspicious’ case of woman found dead in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the “suspicious” death of a woman in Ambleside Road, Harlesden.
Officers were called to a house at 12.07pm, and found her body.
They are in the process of informing her next of kin. She has not yet been formally identified.
Ambleside Road has been closed as while detectives and forensic officers investigate. A post-mortem will take place in due course.
No one has been arrested, but police say they are treating the case as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference 3154 of 10 Oct or Crimestoppers via 0800 555 111.
Do you know the woman? Contact Nathalie Raffray on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road