Police release images of the 12 most wanted burglary suspects in London
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the images of 12 men they would like to speak to in connection with burglaries across London including properties in Wembley and Kilburn.
Detectives from Operation Bumblebee are calling for the public to help them trace the suspects by revealing their names or their whereabouts.
Suspect 125371 is wanted in connection with a burglary Wembley in July and 127715 is being hunted with a break-in the month before in Kilburn.
Simon Letchford, Metropolitan Police Service Commander said: “We are keen to trace any of the individuals pictured here and appeal to the public to contact us with any information they may have on their identity or whereabouts.
“We remain committed to bringing justice to the victims and ask for the public’s help.”
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information on the whereabouts of the men pictured contact police on 101 quoting the unique reference code against the image.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 again quoting the reference code.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
To see images of the other 10 suspects click on the photo gallery on the right.