Police release CCTV image capturing last sighting of missing pensioner from Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of the last sighting of a missing pensioner from Queen’s Park as concern grows over his welfare.
Gladstone Pusey, 73, has not been seen since he left his home in Kilburn Lane, on Sunday at around 4pm.
His disappearance is completely out of character as has not gone missing before.
Detectives investigating his disappearance have established he used his Freedom Pass to board a Route N98 bus at Meyrick Road, Willesden on Monday at 5.39am.
The CCTV image captures him on the bus which he got off outside Church Lane Newsagents in Church Lane, Kingsbury, and walked in the direction of Slough Lane.
Mr Pusey is known to frequent his allotment in Elthorne Road, Kingsbury, and the surrounding area but has not been seen here.
He is between 5ft 5ins - 5ft 7in in height, of a medium build and of Jamaican heritage.
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Dramatic Dieng equaliser sums up 'crazy game' for QPR boss Beale
- 4 Goalkeeper Dieng nets late equaliser to save QPR at Sunderland
- 5 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 6 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 7 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 8 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 9 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 10 London among areas where drought is declared
Anyone who sees My Pusey or knows of his whereabouts should contact Westminster Police on 101 quoting reference 14MIS005566 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.