Police release CCTV image capturing last sighting of missing pensioner from Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of the last sighting of a missing pensioner from Queen’s Park as concern grows over his welfare.
Gladstone Pusey, 73, has not been seen since he left his home in Kilburn Lane, on Sunday at around 4pm.
His disappearance is completely out of character as has not gone missing before.
Detectives investigating his disappearance have established he used his Freedom Pass to board a Route N98 bus at Meyrick Road, Willesden on Monday at 5.39am.
The CCTV image captures him on the bus which he got off outside Church Lane Newsagents in Church Lane, Kingsbury, and walked in the direction of Slough Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Pusey is known to frequent his allotment in Elthorne Road, Kingsbury, and the surrounding area but has not been seen here.
He is between 5ft 5ins - 5ft 7in in height, of a medium build and of Jamaican heritage.
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Anyone who sees My Pusey or knows of his whereabouts should contact Westminster Police on 101 quoting reference 14MIS005566 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.