Police recover money box robbed from post office in Queen’s Park
But officers refuse to disclose how much cash was stolen
A money box which was stolen during a day light robbery of a post office in Queen’s Park this afternoon has been recovered.
Two robbers stormed into the post office in Salusbury Road at around 11.50am this afternoon where they attacked a security guard before making off with the cash box.
However the box was later discovered although police declined to say where or if any money had been stolen.
The men are not believed to have been armed and the security guard was not seriously hurt.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Finchley Flying Squad are currently investigating and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism