Police recover money box robbed from post office in Queen’s Park
But officers refuse to disclose how much cash was stolen
A money box which was stolen during a day light robbery of a post office in Queen’s Park this afternoon has been recovered.
Two robbers stormed into the post office in Salusbury Road at around 11.50am this afternoon where they attacked a security guard before making off with the cash box.
However the box was later discovered although police declined to say where or if any money had been stolen.
The men are not believed to have been armed and the security guard was not seriously hurt.
Officers from Finchley Flying Squad are currently investigating and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street