Police raid drugs 'hub'
by Lorraine King Five men have been released on bail following a police raid on a property suspected of being a hub for drug-dealing. Brent Police supported by the Territorial Support Group stormed into the property on Shirland Road, Quee
by Lorraine King
Five men have been released on bail following a police raid on a property suspected of being a hub for drug-dealing.
Brent Police supported by the Territorial Support Group stormed into the property on Shirland Road, Queen's Park, on Tuesday after receiving a string of complaints from concerned residents.
A man aged 27, 34 and 47, and two 28-year-olds were arrested for possession of cannabis with intent to supply and have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
PC Alex Wright from Brent Firearms and Drugs Unit said: "The intention of the operation was to arrest those who are involved in a drug related criminal activity.
"We hope the arrests demonstrate that with the help and support of the community we can take action against those who believe they are above the law.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
"I urge that anyone who has experienced criminal activities in their area, drug-related or otherwise, should contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team or if they wish to remain anonymous phone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."