Police raid drugs 'hub'
by Lorraine King Five men have been released on bail following a police raid on a property suspected of being a hub for drug-dealing. Brent Police supported by the Territorial Support Group stormed into the property on Shirland Road, Quee
by Lorraine King
Five men have been released on bail following a police raid on a property suspected of being a hub for drug-dealing.
Brent Police supported by the Territorial Support Group stormed into the property on Shirland Road, Queen's Park, on Tuesday after receiving a string of complaints from concerned residents.
A man aged 27, 34 and 47, and two 28-year-olds were arrested for possession of cannabis with intent to supply and have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
PC Alex Wright from Brent Firearms and Drugs Unit said: "The intention of the operation was to arrest those who are involved in a drug related criminal activity.
"We hope the arrests demonstrate that with the help and support of the community we can take action against those who believe they are above the law.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 5 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
"I urge that anyone who has experienced criminal activities in their area, drug-related or otherwise, should contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team or if they wish to remain anonymous phone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."