Police raid drugs 'hub'
by Lorraine King Five men have been released on bail following a police raid on a property suspected of being a hub for drug-dealing. Brent Police supported by the Territorial Support Group stormed into the property on Shirland Road, Quee
by Lorraine King
Five men have been released on bail following a police raid on a property suspected of being a hub for drug-dealing.
Brent Police supported by the Territorial Support Group stormed into the property on Shirland Road, Queen's Park, on Tuesday after receiving a string of complaints from concerned residents.
A man aged 27, 34 and 47, and two 28-year-olds were arrested for possession of cannabis with intent to supply and have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
PC Alex Wright from Brent Firearms and Drugs Unit said: "The intention of the operation was to arrest those who are involved in a drug related criminal activity.
"We hope the arrests demonstrate that with the help and support of the community we can take action against those who believe they are above the law.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
"I urge that anyone who has experienced criminal activities in their area, drug-related or otherwise, should contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team or if they wish to remain anonymous phone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."