Police name woman killed in lorry collision in Kilburn High Road
Halimo Ahmed, 75, of Malvern Road, Kilburn, died at the scene last week
Police have released the name of an elderly woman killed in a collision with a lorry in Kilburn last week.
Halimo Ahmed, 75, of Malvern Road, Kilburn, died at the scene following the crash in Kilburn High Road at the junction of Belsize Road, last Wednesday (18), at 9.55am.
The driver was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and has been bailed to return to a North West London police station in November pending further enquiries.
Investigating officers are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are asked to call the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 4 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 8 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 9 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 10 Planning permission approved for QPR’s new training ground