Police name woman killed in lorry collision in Kilburn High Road
Halimo Ahmed, 75, of Malvern Road, Kilburn, died at the scene last week
Police have released the name of an elderly woman killed in a collision with a lorry in Kilburn last week.
Halimo Ahmed, 75, of Malvern Road, Kilburn, died at the scene following the crash in Kilburn High Road at the junction of Belsize Road, last Wednesday (18), at 9.55am.
The driver was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and has been bailed to return to a North West London police station in November pending further enquiries.
Investigating officers are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are asked to call the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817.
- 1 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 2 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
- 8 Wembley Sailing Club offering families a free lesson in Welsh Harp
- 9 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 10 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood