Police name woman killed in lorry collision in Kilburn High Road
Halimo Ahmed, 75, of Malvern Road, Kilburn, died at the scene last week
Police have released the name of an elderly woman killed in a collision with a lorry in Kilburn last week.
Halimo Ahmed, 75, of Malvern Road, Kilburn, died at the scene following the crash in Kilburn High Road at the junction of Belsize Road, last Wednesday (18), at 9.55am.
The driver was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and has been bailed to return to a North West London police station in November pending further enquiries.
Investigating officers are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
Witnesses are asked to call the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817.
- 1 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 2 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 7 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group
- 8 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
- 9 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 10 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86