Police name elderly man killed in lorry collision in Cricklewood
Suleyman Ceylan, 80, died at the scene last Friday
Investigating officers have released the name of an elderly man who died following a collision with a lorry in Cricklewood.
Suleyman Ceylan, 80, from Cricklewood, was declared dead at the scene in Cricklewood Broadway last Friday at 5.10pm.
The 46-year-old lorry driver was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem into Mr Ceylan’s cause of death took place at Northwick Park Hospital on Monday.
Its findings will be released at a later date.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
Witnesses are asked to call the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt on 020 8842 1817.