Police name 74-year-old man who died in Brent Cross bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A 74-year-old man who was killed in a fatal bus collision in Brent Cross last week has been named as John Paddick of Blackthorn in Northampton.
Mr Paddick died after his Ford Fiesta collided with a route 189 bus in Templehof Avenue near Brent Cross last Wednesday.
Police and paramedics attended shortly after the collision was reported at 7.18pm but Mr Paddick was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who saw the silver Fiesta in the lead-up to the collision or those who witnessed the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has any information is asked to call 020 8991 9555.
A post-mortem examination was scheduled to take place today at Finchley Mortuary.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 9 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?
- 10 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020