Police hunt driver after woman injured in hit-and-run crash in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a hunt for the driver of a silver saloon car who fled the scene of a hit-and run crash in Kingsbury this morning.
Police were called at 10.44 am to the scene of a two-car collision on Kingsbury Road.
One of the drivers involved in the pile-up failed to stop and drove away from the scene in a silver saloon car.
A woman in her 30s who was driving the other car was treated for suspected neck injuries by paramedics from London Ambulance service.
A police spokesman confirmed officers are now searching for the missing driver.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Police were called the crash on Kingsbury Road at 10.44am. It was a case of a car on car collision. One of the drivers made off and the other was treated at the scene.”
No arrests have been made at this stage.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
Anyone with information that could assist in investigations is asked to call officers on 101.