Police hunt driver after woman injured in hit-and-run crash in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a hunt for the driver of a silver saloon car who fled the scene of a hit-and run crash in Kingsbury this morning.
Police were called at 10.44 am to the scene of a two-car collision on Kingsbury Road.
One of the drivers involved in the pile-up failed to stop and drove away from the scene in a silver saloon car.
A woman in her 30s who was driving the other car was treated for suspected neck injuries by paramedics from London Ambulance service.
A police spokesman confirmed officers are now searching for the missing driver.
He added: “Police were called the crash on Kingsbury Road at 10.44am. It was a case of a car on car collision. One of the drivers made off and the other was treated at the scene.”
No arrests have been made at this stage.
- 1 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 2 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 3 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 4 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 8 QPR boss Beale bemoans missed chances in Blackpool defeat
- 9 QPR left stumped by old boy Bowler in Blackpool loss
- 10 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
Anyone with information that could assist in investigations is asked to call officers on 101.