Firearms charges after Hampstead Garden Suburb vehicle stop
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been charged with firearms offences after two cars were stopped in Hampstead Garden Suburb on Thursday.
Detectives have charged four men with firearms offences after two vehicles were stopped in Addison Way in the Suburb on Thursday, February 18.
Marigien Baryiemev, 23, Andre Gordon and Clinton Obode, both 24, and Victor Uri Hairapetyan, 46, have all been charged with possession of a firearm, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life. They also face the same charges relating to ammunition.
Baryiemev has no fixed address, Obode is from Littlefield Road in Burnt Oak, Gordon is from St Mary's Grove, East Barnet, and Hairapetyan is from Braemar Avenue in Neasden.
At Barkingside Magistrates' Court, Gordon and Hairapetyan were remanded in custody, while Obode has been bailed. All three will next appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 22.
Baryiemev will appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court on February 22.
- 1 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 2 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 3 Two men steal dog at knifepoint in Alperton robbery
- 4 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 5 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 6 Duchess of Cornwall visits Wembley Vaccination Centre
- 7 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 8 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 9 Fire Brigade pledges to review policies following Wembley trainee's death
- 10 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn