Police find body in search for Ballentyne Hylton
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the disappearance of a 20-year-old man in 2017 believe they’ve found his body.
On Thursday, officers carried out a search at a residential address in Craven Park Road, in Harlesden and found the body of a man.
While formal identification has not taken place, police believe the body is that of Ballentyne Hylton.
His next-of-kin have been informed.
Officers were investigating the disappearance of Ballentyne who was last seen on August 5 2017 in Harlesden.
You may also want to watch:
Before going missing he was set to start a new job, and was known to visit Brent, Peckham and Merton.
The family issued emotional pleas for Ballentyne, or anybody who knew him, to come forward in the aftermath of his disappearance.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
At this early stage in the investigation, the death is being treated as unexplained.
A post-mortem will take place in due course.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.