Police concerned for safety of missing Wolverhampton teen thought to be in Brent
Girl has been missing since June.
Police are appealing for help in tracing a missing girl from Wolverhampton who they believe may be in Brent.
Diaz Brown, 16, has been missing from her home since June 29 this year and police believe she is in London.
Officers have spoken to her but are concerned for her welfare due to her age and vulnerability.
Her family last saw her on June 29 and spoke to her on July 5 and it is thought she has been in Wembley, Neasden, Harlesden and Willesden.
You may also want to watch:
Diaz is a black girl of slim build, 5ft 8ins tall with shoulder length straight brown hair with glasses. She was last seen wearing brown cowboy boots, a long sleeveless brown cardigan, black leggings and a black polo top and carrying a metallic back pack.
Officers are asking Diaz to call them or her family to let them know she is safe or anyone who knows Diaz’s whereabouts to contact police in Wolverhampton on 101.
- 1 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 2 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 3 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 4 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 9 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize