Police concerned for safety of missing Wolverhampton teen thought to be in Brent
Girl has been missing since June.
Police are appealing for help in tracing a missing girl from Wolverhampton who they believe may be in Brent.
Diaz Brown, 16, has been missing from her home since June 29 this year and police believe she is in London.
Officers have spoken to her but are concerned for her welfare due to her age and vulnerability.
Her family last saw her on June 29 and spoke to her on July 5 and it is thought she has been in Wembley, Neasden, Harlesden and Willesden.
You may also want to watch:
Diaz is a black girl of slim build, 5ft 8ins tall with shoulder length straight brown hair with glasses. She was last seen wearing brown cowboy boots, a long sleeveless brown cardigan, black leggings and a black polo top and carrying a metallic back pack.
Officers are asking Diaz to call them or her family to let them know she is safe or anyone who knows Diaz’s whereabouts to contact police in Wolverhampton on 101.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce