Police concern for missing man from Willesden
Anyone with information urged to contact police
Concern is growing for a man from Willesden who has gone missing.
Pedro Dalvi, 59, from Park Avenue, has been missing since 6am on Monday (Sept 5).
Mr Dalvi is white, 5ft 9in tall, medium build with brown eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a black jacket, white training shoes and grey baseball cap. He only has �6 on him and has not taken his medication.
Police Constable Kevin Crowe, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the family know that Pedro is OK or if the public have any information that they get in touch with police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 0208 733 3771 or missing person on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police