Police chase death crash biker named
Investigation underway into 33-year-old’s death
THE motorcyclist who died during a police chase in Kensal Green has been named by police.
Mohammed El-Sayed, 33, of Ivor Place, Paddington, came off his bike on Harrow Road at the junction of Wakeman Road, on Sunday at around 1am.
Two marked police cars were pursuing the 33-year-old when the crash happened.
A post mortem result ruled he died of head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroners Court.
An investigation by the Met’s Professional Standards Team is underway and the Independent Police Complaints Commission has been informed.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley