Police chase death crash biker named
Investigation underway into 33-year-old’s death
THE motorcyclist who died during a police chase in Kensal Green has been named by police.
Mohammed El-Sayed, 33, of Ivor Place, Paddington, came off his bike on Harrow Road at the junction of Wakeman Road, on Sunday at around 1am.
Two marked police cars were pursuing the 33-year-old when the crash happened.
A post mortem result ruled he died of head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroners Court.
An investigation by the Met’s Professional Standards Team is underway and the Independent Police Complaints Commission has been informed.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 4 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 5 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 6 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 7 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 8 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court