Police charge 14 men following raids in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
All are accused of drug offences
Detectives have charged 14 men following a series of raids in the Stonebridge Estate targeting suspected gang members and drug dealers.
Around 100 officers stormed the estate on January 30 as part of Operation Gerbon and Grissino which also resulted in identical raids in South Kilburn.
Those charged are:
Lamar Bowen, 21, of Stonebridge Park - two counts conspiracy to supply heroin and crack.
You may also want to watch:
Jermaine Clarke, 26, of Shrewsbury Road, Stonebridge - two counts of supplying heroin and crack.
Mohammed Ensser, 24, from Milton Keynes, Berkshire - two counts of offering to supply heroin and crack.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 10 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
Grenville Ferrence, 49, from Tottenham, north London – one count of conspiracy to supply crack.
Gavin McIntosh, 21, of Stonebridge Park – two counts of conspiracy to supply heroin and crack.
Asher Morrison, 20, of Alric Avenue, Harlesden – two counts of supplying heroin and crack.
Bababode Oladipo, 37, of Hazeldean Road, Harlesden – two charges of conspiracy to supply heroin and crack.
Jemell Robinson, 22, of no fixed address - two counts of conspiracy to supply heroin and crack.
Errol Thompson, 43, of no fixed address – one count of conspiracy to supply crack.
Delroy Watson, 48, of no fixed address – one count of supplying heroin and crack.
Joshua Wilkins, 21, of Burns Road, Harlesden - four offences of supplying heroin and crack and one count of possessing cannabis.
All are due before Harrow Crown Court on Thursday after they appeared before magistrates last week.
Hanad Muse, 18, will go on trial at Harrow Crown Court on May 20 charged with two count of conspiracy to supply class heroin and crack.
Said Mohammed, 20, of Jubilee Close, Stonebridge, is charged with two counts of supplying heroine and crack.
Hany Farah, 23, of Cecil Avenue, Wembley, who is accused of two counts of conspiracy to supply heroin and cocaine, one burglary charge and one count of possessing cannabis.
Both go on trial at Harrow crown Court on June 17.
Seven further arrestees aged between 18 and 56 have been bailed pending further enquires.