Police call for help in tracing missing pregnant teen from Wembley
Zarina Ahmed not been seen since Monday.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a pregnant teenager who has been missing from her Wembley home for two days.
Zarina Ahmed, 18, of Conifer Way, was last seen at her home at around 3.45pm on Monday.
Zarina, who is five months pregnant, left the house following a home visit from health professionals and has not been seen since.
The teenager, who suffers from depression, is described as Arabian, 5ft 4ins tall with long dark brown hair with bleached blonde highlights at the tip.
When she was last seen, she was wearing a light blue cardigan, light blue t-shirt and dark trousers.
She is not thought to have any money on her, but is known to frequent the Queensbury area.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?
Acting Det Sgt John Paton, of Brent Missing Persons Unit, said: “Zarina’s family are desperately waiting to hear from her so that they can be assured that she is safe and well wherever she is.”
Anyone who has seen Zarina or knows of her whereabouts should call police on 020 8733 7331; or Missing People on 116 000.