Police call for help in tracing missing pregnant teen from Wembley
Zarina Ahmed not been seen since Monday.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a pregnant teenager who has been missing from her Wembley home for two days.
Zarina Ahmed, 18, of Conifer Way, was last seen at her home at around 3.45pm on Monday.
Zarina, who is five months pregnant, left the house following a home visit from health professionals and has not been seen since.
The teenager, who suffers from depression, is described as Arabian, 5ft 4ins tall with long dark brown hair with bleached blonde highlights at the tip.
You may also want to watch:
When she was last seen, she was wearing a light blue cardigan, light blue t-shirt and dark trousers.
She is not thought to have any money on her, but is known to frequent the Queensbury area.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Acting Det Sgt John Paton, of Brent Missing Persons Unit, said: “Zarina’s family are desperately waiting to hear from her so that they can be assured that she is safe and well wherever she is.”
Anyone who has seen Zarina or knows of her whereabouts should call police on 020 8733 7331; or Missing People on 116 000.