Police appeal to find missing schoolboy from Kilburn
Ten-year-old, who speaks no English, was last seen yesterday in Chalk Farm
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing schoolboy.
Ali Khan Babukarkhel, 10, left an address in Albert Road, Kilburn, with a friend at yesterday (Monday) at 4.20pm.
He was last seen by his friend at Regents Park Road junction with Eton College Road, close to Chalk Farm underground station.
Ali is originally from Afghanistan and does not speak English.
You may also want to watch:
When last seen he was wearing a white hooded top, grey trousers and grey sandals.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Missing Persons Unit on 020 8733 3771 or Brent Police on 020 8733 3102.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden