Police appeal to find missing schoolboy from Kilburn
Ten-year-old, who speaks no English, was last seen yesterday in Chalk Farm
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing schoolboy.
Ali Khan Babukarkhel, 10, left an address in Albert Road, Kilburn, with a friend at yesterday (Monday) at 4.20pm.
He was last seen by his friend at Regents Park Road junction with Eton College Road, close to Chalk Farm underground station.
Ali is originally from Afghanistan and does not speak English.
You may also want to watch:
When last seen he was wearing a white hooded top, grey trousers and grey sandals.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Missing Persons Unit on 020 8733 3771 or Brent Police on 020 8733 3102.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce