Police appeal to find missing man from Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for any information about the whereabouts of a missing 29-year-old man from Willesden who is partially blind and has learning difficulties.
Navatheesan Navakumar left his work at Heathrow Airport at around 10pm on May 17 but has not been seen since.
Police in Wembley are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare as he is blind in one eye, has learning difficulties and also suffers from renal issues which require medication.
Navatheesan is described as an Asian male of medium build who is 5ft7ins tall.
He was last seen wearing navy t-shirt with ‘ASIG’ on front, navy fleece with ‘ASIG’ on front and navy combats.
Anyone with information on Navatheesan’s whereabouts is asked to call Wembley CID on 07747476161 or the charity Missing People 116000.
- 1 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack