Police appeal to find missing boy from Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Abdul Hakeem, 11, was last seen at his home yesterday afternoon
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing boy from Kilburn.
Abdul Hakeem was last seen at his home in Kilburn High Road yesterday at around 3pm.
The 11-year-old is believed to have his Oyster Card with him so could be using the travel network.
Abdul is black, of slim build, approximately 4ft 7inches tall with short black hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing a black jacket with a blue ‘Superdry’ logo on it.
Anyone who has seen Abdul, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to contact Westminster Police on 101 and quote ref: CAD 10647/20 or contact the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism