Police appeal to find Mclaren driver following car crash opposite Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Credit: PA WIRE
Police are appealing today for driver who could be a potential witness to a serious car crash opposite Brent Cross Shopping Centre to come forward.
A man was seriously injured after the yellow Vauxhall Corsa he was driving smashed into railings on the A406 North Circular Road, just south of the Brent Cross Flyover.
The 25-year-old was rushed to hospital following the accident on April 20 at 12.15pm and has since been discharged.
Investigating officer would like to speak to the driver of a blue coloured sports car - described as a McLaren, which was seen by witnesses just before the crash.
PC Oliver Martin from the roads and transport policing command, said: “We believe the driver of this car may be a significant material witness to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
“It is unlikely they were aware of the collision, but we are keen to speak to the driver to see if they can assist our investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on101.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer